All domestic or international applicant materials are electronically submitted via the UNC Graduate School’s online application process as instructed through the following link:
The Fall 2014 application deadline is December 3, 2013.
Required documents submitted through the UNC Graduate School’s online application process:
- The online application
- Application fee of $85.00
- One unofficial transcript from each university attended must be uploaded with the application
- GRE General Test scores (Request ETS report scores to institution #5816)
- Personal Goals Statement – submitted within online application
- Three letters of recommendation – email address of recommenders will be required within application. When contacted by email, recommenders will be given the option to either submit recommendation electronically or hard-copy form.